Saturday 29 November 2008

Oh. Hello there!

Well now, is this not a turn up for the books? Me, the boy they said would be a criminal by the age of seventeen is writing a blog! What will he write about? What will inspire his creative flow? Will he mention anything about me? Does he know where my car keys are?

All of these questions (Dad, your car keys are where you left them!) and more will be answered in time. For this, like so many great events before it, is the beginnings of something magical. The Private Wisdom Of A Public Fool will forever be the resting place for the nonsensical wonderments within my thicker than average skull! If you can sift through the nonsense, I like to think there is quite a lot of wisdom to be found!

So, sit back, enjoy, and by all means attempt to read whatever I find time to write about...Who knows, you might even like it!!!

Nialler.

P.S. No one ever said that I would be a criminal by the age of seventeen, I lied, sorry. I guess I just wanted to start this blog with a shocking statement. If I'm honest, I regret the whole criminal remark - both because I don't want to base my life upon a sea of deceit, but also because many people HAVE ended up criminals by the age of seventeen and my heart breaks for what must have been a tough upbringing. Stay strong, my nameless compatriots; you can still carve out a place for yourselves in this world!

No comments: